Who We Are
SV Academy is the only UK youth arts organisation to hold EdExcel Accreditation status, and our unique music technology and production courses combine real-life music industry skillswith key learning and basic skills to accredit participants with GCSE and BTEC awards. Our specialist teaching staff has an aptitude for motivating and engaging young people, and guiding them towards a positive outcome, a formal qualification and further education via our innovative GCSE and BTEC courses.
About StreetVibes Media Academy – Alternative Education Independent School
SV Academy is a leading Independent school with sites in Greenwich and Southwark. We exist to offer outstanding educational, personal development and creative growth opportunities to young people who have had little/none. As a private school, places on our roll are commissioned by local authorities, schools and youth agencies. We are/we hold:
- Department for Education approved and OFSTED inspected
- OFSTED rated ‘Good’, continuously (2011, 2014)
- Approved educational providers to 8 London local authorities
- Current and past partnerships with 43 London schools- JCQ approved GCSE examination centre
- Pearson approved for GCSE, BTECs and online English and Maths qualifications
- 11-year track record of delivering education, training, personal development and school reintegration services to young people in challenging circumstances.
To Enquire, Please Complete form Below